When it comes to tree care, maintenance, and removal, there is only one person you should trust: a certified Arborist (like New Heights Tree). Certified Arborists are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provided proper tree maintenance and care. Hiring a certified arborist is a decision that isn’t to be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared-for trees can add significant value to a property. Whereas poorly maintained trees can create liability for the property owner. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
Services Provided by an Arborist
An arborist can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain, or improve, the health, appearance, and safety of a tree. Pruning techniques can include removing limbs that interfere with utilities, obstruct streets/sidewalks, are dead, are insect infested, have been damaged by storms, and more. Other pruning techniques are used to encourage proper structure and growth in young trees by improving their shape/form, and reduce the likelihood of damage during storm events.
Tree removal service by an arborist should be a last resort. There are definitely certain circumstances in which tree removal is necessary, but it is best to let a certified arborist decide when to remove a tree. Tree removal is recommend when:
- The tree is dead or dying
- The tree poses an unacceptable risk
- The tree is causing an obstruction that cannot be corrected through pruning
- The tree is crowding and/or causing harm to more desirable trees
- The tree is to be replaced by a better, healthier specimen
- The tree is located in an area that is to be newly constructed upon, forcing emergency removal
Many arborists plant trees. A certified arborist, such as New Heights Tree, who is familiar with the local climate and seasons is able to recommend species of trees that are appropriate and have the best chance to thrive in that climate. The wrong tee in the wrong location will lead to future, possibly expensive, problems down the road as a result of limited space, insects, diseases, or poor irrigation.
Other Services by Arborists
Many certified arborists provide a variety of tree care services. These can include:
- Preventative maintenance care to keep trees in good health while reducing any insect, disease, or ground problems
- Routine fertilization and soil modification for improved tree health
- Cabling or bracing for added support to branches
- Soil aeration services to promote and improve root growth
- Consulting and legal expert services relating trees and property issues
New Heights Tree: Certified Arborist in Phoenix, Arizona
If you’re looking for a certified arborist in Phoenix, Arizona then look no further! New Heights Tree service provides the above listed arborist services plus many more! Our team or arborists have the expertise, knowledge, equipment, skill, and experience to handle all of your tree maintenance and removal needs in the valley of the sun. Contact us today to learn more about tree care and removal services in the Phoenix and surrounding areas.